Sunday, September 23, 2012

This Weekend

All right. I had a busy weekend just barely. On Friday, we had the young women come over for a party. We had a taco bar, played games, and watched a sad movie that we all cried about. :'( That lasted until like 9:30 p.m. The next morning at 6:30 a.m. we left for the Time Out For Girls convention in Las Vegas. It was pretty awesome. We heard from Sandra Turley, Carmen Rasmusen Herbert, Brad Wilcox, and Jerico Road. They were pretty good speakers. :) Afterwards, we went to Cici's Pizza. We all got stuffed and then piled in the car for the ride home. My car was pretty crazy, we had Ngaia, Tylee, Bristol, Ashley, and Sierra. When I finally got home, I took a shower and watched The Pirates: Band of Misfits. It was pretty funny. Kind of like Sean the Sheep. :) Then we went to sleep. Today I woke up, went straight to Grandma's house (we didn't have church today) and played with dice. I went home for breakfast, it was delicious, and came straight back to Grandma's house. I am now typing this story on her laptop, ours, sadly, is broken. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment