Monday, October 1, 2012

That...Is...So...YELLOW...

Ok, so I know I said I had a really big post for you the other day, but I tried to get pictures on and it wouldn't work so, I didn't do it. So, here is the big post without any pictures. While my mom was in Vegas with Shella, my dad and I painted me room yellow. Whoa, maybe I should go piratey. Nah, I'll just stick to regular English grammar. Anyway, the walls in my room are now totally vibrant yellow. Thus the title. My mom said these exact words when she walked in to my painted room: "Oh...my...word. That...is...so...yellow. ...It's Adorable!!" I was very relieved she liked it. Oh, we didn't tell her we were going to do it.  We also have a couple new editions to our pet selection. In all, we have, Fred the snake, George the tarantula, Bill the horny-toad, Percy the stick caterpillar, and Charlie the baby lizard. Yes, I am aware that the names are all Weasley boys. I purposely named them all that. So, there's the update! Later! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment