Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This Weekend

This weekend was a long one because of fall break. We went up to the cabin for 2 days. We being Grandma & Grandpa Reeve, My family, and Zach and Shella. My dad, me, Zach, and Bryn and Lindy went on a deer hunt. We didn't get anything but I had fun. I spent time with my dad, got some extra snacks, and enjoyed some scenery. Tonight for Young Women's we made caramel apples. They were delicious! My dad was cutting up deer yesterday so I painted a master piece until he was done. Today while he did, I went outside and mowed the lawn. I like mowing the lawn because my lawnmower is like driving a Rhino or something. I will volunteer to do it more often, especially because it is getting colder around here. I love Hurricane because the temperatures are only extreme in the summer. I think our highest is like 118 degrees Fahrenheit. Well, just wanted to catch you up. I am very sorry that I missed like 12 days. I have been very busy. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment